Welcome offer: Get 950 AIR MILES Bonus Miles‡ (that’s enough for $100 towards purchases with AIR MILES Cash) and a 1.99% introductory interest rate on Balance Transfers for 9 months with a 1% transfer fee.
Get 2x the Miles for every $20 spent at participating AIR MILES Partners
Get 1 Mile for every $20 spent everywhere else
Get AIR MILES Reward Miles for every credit card purchase. Here's how it works:
- Spend $750 monthly on card purchases
- Get 540 Miles annually
- Redeem 95 Cash Miles = $10
- Flights start at 1200 Dream Miles
- Priority airport services No
- Airport lounge access No
- Concierge service No
- Balance protection(Optional) No
- Purchase Security & Extended Protection Insurance Yes
- Flight delay insurance,Baggage Insurance No
- Vehicule rental insurance Yes
- Travel accident insurance No
- Travel medical insurance Yes
- Annual Fee: $0
- Additional Card Fee: $0
- Purchases Interest Rate: 19.99%
- Cash Advance Interest Rate: 22.99%
- You're a Canadian resident
- You've reached the age of majority in your province or territory
- More Miles when you add additional cardholders for free
- Get up to 25% off at National and Alamo at participating locations
- More Miles when you also use your Collector Card at AIR MILES partners
- Purchase protection and extended warranty on most items bought with your card
This card is quite common in Canada, especially as it requires a minimum personal income of just $15,000. It works perfectly for fair and good credit scores and has a purchase APR of 19.99%. You get 800 sign up points and can enjoy the perks offered by the BMO AIR MILES Mastercard with a 0$ annual fee.
The BMO AIR MILES Mastercard has remained one of the most popular loyalty credit cards in Canada over the years, especially due to the no annual fee and superb 800-points sign-up bonus. You can get 2x the number of miles for every $20 that you spend at AIR MILES partners, plus 1 mile for every $20 you spend everywhere else. With simple research, you quickly realize that you get back around $2.55 for every $100 you spend. For example, for a flight of $600, you'll get back around $15.
Even if travel is not your thing, you can successfully use the BMO AIR MILES Mastercard for daily purchases, or to consolidate debt thanks to the low 1.99% interest rate. You can get as many authorized users as you want on your card, so you can accumulate even more AIR MILES points.