Myratecompass.ca is an independent comparison platform and information service that aims to provide you with the tools you need to make better financial decisions.
The opinions, reviews and recommendations expressed on the website are solely those of our editorial team. Our content is not provided or commissioned by any financial institution or partner.
Our editorial independence is essential to ensure that our readers get an objective evaluation and analysis of the products and services we write about.
Our mission is to help consumers make the most informed financial decisions and take control of their finances through financial literacy. We offer resources to inform, educate, and empower people to choose the best financial products and services. We are a financial technology company that aims to provide clarity to consumers with the best personal financial planning advice online.
Independence: We make sure our content is not influenced by outside sources or biases. By operating independently, we ensure that our readers receive objective and unbiased information, enabling them to make informed financial decisions with confidence.
Integrity: We always follow strict ethical standards. We are transparent, avoid conflicts of interest, and prioritize our readers' best interests, honesty, accountability, and the long-term financial well-being of our audience.
Accuracy: We take pride in being accurate. Our team of experts checks all the information we provide to make sure it's reliable. We strive to give our readers the knowledge they need to confidently manage their personal finances.
Impartiality: We believe in considering different perspectives. We present a balanced view by including various opinions and viewpoints. This helps our readers understand different financial strategies and make well-rounded decisions.
Truth: Truth is very important to us. We are dedicated to delivering truthful and trustworthy content. Our goal is to build trust with our readers by providing accurate information, practical advice, and actionable insights.
Financial decisions have a big impact on your life, so these principles are important in everything we do.
Editorial Independence and Advertiser Relationships
- Our content highlighting products and services is written by our editors who are not involved in sales or advertiser relationships.
- Advertising relationships with financial institutions do not influence our opinions and ratings of any products and services.
- Our content is not edited or altered to promote an advertiser over a non-advertiser.
- All editorial decisions about recommendations on “Best” products and services are determined by the editorial team, independently from any advertising relationships, and financial impact.
- Learn more about our credit card rating methodology here.