BMO® AIR MILES®† World Elite®* Mastercard®*Review
Get up to 2,000 AIR MILES Bonus Miles
$120 annual fee waive for the first year
Get 1 Mile for every $10 in credit card purchases
- Priority airport services No
- Airport lounge access No
- Concierge service No
- Balance protection(Optional) No
- Purchase Security & Extended Protection Insurance Yes
- Flight delay insurance,Baggage Insurance No
- Vehicule rental insurance Yes
- Travel accident insurance Yes
- Travel medical insurance Yes
- Annual Fee: $120
- Additional Card Fee: $0
- Purchases Interest Rate: 19.99%
- Cash Advance Interest Rate: 22.99%
- You're a Canadian resident
- You've reached the age of majority in your province or territory
- Complimentary membership in Mastercard Airport Experiences provided by LoungeKey, with exclusive VIP access, plus two annual complimentary passes
- Miles twice at AIR MILES partners when you show your AIR MILES Card too
- BMO AIR MILES World Elite Travel and Medical Protection offering 15 days of Out of Province / Out of Country Emergency Medical protection up to $2MM, Collision Damage Waiver on rental cars, and more.
- purchase protection and extended warranty on most items bought with your card
Other features you can add:
- InfoProtector 360
- BMO Credit Card Balance Protection
- BMO Roadside Assistance
BMO® AIR MILES®† World Elite®* Mastercard®* offers consumers some of the best travel rewards in Canada. Air Miles is affiliated with numerous retail partners, from gas stations and grocery stores to travel outlets and liquor stores. Frequent travelers and savvy collectors could be hooked by this card, as they can dramatically boost their earning rate. If you also have the BMO premium chequing account, you can even benefit from an annual rebate.
This card comes with purchase protection, travel insurance benefits and airport lounge access. You can waive the annual fee of $120 for the first year while getting 1 Air Mile rewards for every $10 you spend. As a welcome offer, you can get 2,000 bonus miles. One air mile is worth $0.105. The purchase interest rate of this card is $19.99, but the income requirements are $80.000 per individual or $150.000 as a household.
This card is excellent for frequent travelers, air miles collectors and high-income earners. Some of its best features are: access to private lounges, accelerated miles earning, robust travel insurance, together with numerous purchase protection benefits. If you travel frequently to North America, you can also leverage the BMO AIR MILES World Elite Mastercard to gain a 15% discount.