- 1.75% at Shell
- 1.5% on eligible gas station, office supplies purchases and on recurring cell phone/internet billings
- 0.75% on all other card purchases
- Priority airport services No
- Airport lounge access No
- Concierge service No
- Balance protection(Optional) No
- Purchase Security & Extended Protection Insurance Yes
- Flight delay insurance,Baggage Insurance Yes
- Vehicule rental insurance Yes
- Travel accident insurance Yes
- Travel medical insurance Yes
- Annual Fee: $0
- Additional Card Fee: $0
- Purchases Interest Rate: 19.99%
- Cash Advance Interest Rate: 22.99%
- You're a Canadian resident
- You've reached the age of majority in your province or territory
Extra Benefits:Optional Employee Cards - empower employees with delegated purchasing authority
Mastercard Easy Savings - automatic rebates on qualified purchases at participating merchants
Acceptance:Now you can use your BMO Business Mastercard at Costco locations across Canada
Protection:Our Liability Waiver Program protects your business against employee card abuse.
Plus, enjoy extended warranty and purchase protection.
The main feature of the BMO CashBack Business Mastercard is the 6% cash back rate. This rate is much higher than the industry standard cash back rate, but there is a catch. The 6% cash back rate only applies to gas, office supplies, internet and cellphone payments for the first four months of ownership. Thankfully, these costs are significant for many businesses meaning you can take advantage of the lucrative cash back rate offer.
After the introductory period ends, businesses will earn 1.75% on Shell gas station purchases and 1.5% on eligible gas stations, office supply and recurring internet and cellphone payments. All other purchases earn 0.75% cash back. The card also offers purchase protection, extended warranties, rebates through the Mastercard Easy Savings program and optional employee cards.
Finally, the credit card has no annual fee so you can earn on purchases for free. BMO is one of the biggest and most reputable banks in Canada so you will have ample perks simply by being one of their clients.