Welcome offer: Get up to 40,000 points and the $150 annual fee waived in the first year.1 That’s a total value of $435!
Get 3 BMO Rewards points for every $1 spent on eligible travel, dining and entertainment purchases.
Get 2 points for every $1 spent everywhere else.
- Priority airport services No
- Airport lounge access Yes
- Concierge service No
- Balance protection(Optional) No
- Purchase Security & Extended Protection Insurance Yes
- Flight delay insurance,Baggage Insurance No
- Vehicule rental insurance Yes
- Travel accident insurance Yes
- Travel medical insurance Yes
- Annual Fee: $150
- Additional Card Fee: $0
- Purchases Interest Rate: 19.99%
- Cash Advance Interest Rate: 22.99%
- You're a Canadian resident
- You've reached the age of majority in your province or territory
- Complimentary membership in Mastercard Airport Experiences provided by LoungeKey, with exclusive VIP access, plus four annual complimentary passes
- BMO World Elite Total Travel and Medical Protection providing car rental collision damage coverage, out-of-province / out-of-country emergency medical protection up to $2 million, and more for unlimited-trips-per-year up to 21 days in length.
- BMO Rewards points faster when you add additional cardholders for $50/year each
- purchase protection and extended warranty on most items bought with your card
As the flagship travel reward card from BMO, the BMO® World Elite®* Mastercard®* is perfect for frequent travelers who want to benefit from outstanding travel insurance and gain access to several other perks. The signup bonus is quite generous, plus the card comes with an extended warranty and extra rewards.
The $150 annual fee is not something out of touch. What's even better, the first year is free for all new users. After $3,000 in purchases, you get a huge signup bonus of 35,000 points, which is worth over $250. This means that you'll get the first year free, plus another year and a half free thanks to these points.
The perks included in this plan include 2 reward points per each $1 spent, LoungeKey superior experience, concierge services, purchase protection, and complete travel insurance. The LoungeKey offers you 4 passes each year, each being worth over $140.
In terms of concierge service, you can get bespoke services, and even reserve your own table at restaurants where English is not the primary language. The insurance is also extremely useful, especially as it gives you back over $2,000 for trip interruption, $2,500 for trip cancellation, $750 for delayed flights/lost luggage, and $500.000 in travel-related accidents.