Each time you make an eligible purchase MBNA contributes a portion of funds to your school and/or it's alumni association to support alumni and/or student initiatives. With those same eligible purchases you'll earn points for great rewards.
Welcome Bonus:1,000 bonus points after your first eligible purchase
- Priority airport services No
- Airport lounge access No
- Concierge service No
- Balance protection(Optional) No
- Purchase Security & Extended Protection Insurance NO
- Flight delay insurance,Baggage Insurance No
- Vehicle rental insurance No
- Travel accident insurance No
- Travel medical insurance No
- Annual Fee: $0
- Additional Card Fee: $0
- Purchases Interest Rate: 19.99%
- Cash Advance Interest Rate: 24.99%
- You're a Canadian resident
- You've reached the age of majority in your province or territory
- Low introductory interest rates: Save on interest with a low promotional annual interest rate of 1.99% on balance transfers for the first 10 full months
- No annual fee
- Reward program: MBNA Rewards,earn reward points when you spend.
Redeem points for cash back, travel, brand-name merchandise, gift cards from top retailers, or choose to make a charitable donation
- A student credit card is a good way to build your credit history and learn good credit habits.
- A credit card can build your credit rating as a student which will help you qualify for other lending product after graduation.
- You can financially prepare for university and beyond with a credit card specifically designed to meet your student needs.
- Use your credit card responsibility and always charge what you can afford to pay.
- Search, compare and choose a credit card that suits your budget, lifestyle and financial needs.