HSBC Premier World Elite Mastercard Review
The information related to HSBC Premier World Elite Mastercard has been collected by My Rate Compass and has not been reviewed or provided by the issuer or provider of this product or service.
- Priority airport services No
- Airport lounge access Yes
- Concierge service No
- Balance protection(Optional) No
- Purchase Security & Extended Protection Insurance Yes
- Flight delay insurance,Baggage Insurance Yes
- Vehicule rental insurance Yes
- Travel accident insurance No
- Travel medical insurance Yes
- Annual Fee: $149
- Additional Card Fee: $50
- Purchases Interest Rate: 19.99%
- Cash Advance Interest Rate: 22.99%
- You're a Canadian resident
- You've reached the age of majority in your province or territory
This credit card is quite similar to the HSBC World Elite® Mastercard®, but with a few slight differences and improvements. It costs $149 a year, offers you 60,000 bonus points at sign-up, and allows you to enjoy it for free during the first year thanks to the first-year full rebate.
If you're already an HSBC Premier client, you'll be able to benefit from a rebate of $50 of your yearly fee. This means you'll only have to pay $99 a year. If you live in Quebec, you'll also gain access to up to 80,000 bonus points worth $400 in travel.
Note that this card is available exclusively for HSBC Premier clients. To capitalize on its perks, you need to be a Canadian resident, have an income of over $80k as an individual or $150k as a family, reach a total mortgage of $500k, or deposit over $6,500 to your HSBC Premier account.
With this card, you'll earn 6 points for every $1 spent on travel purchases, plus 3 points for any other purchase. You also gain access to a $100 annual travel enhancement credit, LoungeKey access to over 850 airport lounges worldwide, gain 10% on Agoda and HSBC Expedia websites, and also get a wide range of coverage insurance.
To top it all, this card comes with no foreign transaction fees, 24-hour worldwide assistance, and insurances to give you the peace of mind that you are protected.