Earn 1 point for every $2 spent
Pay with your Allure Mastercard and earn:
1 point for every $2 spent. For every $10 you spend, National Bank donates $0.10 to the Quebec Breast Cancer Foundation
Receive $10 cashback for each 1,000 points earned
Once a year:
You will receive a $10 cashback for each 1,000 points earned
This cashback will be automatically credited to your credit card account
Perfect if you're looking to:
- Join the fight against breast cancer
- Earn cashback
- Pay your balance in full each month
- Priority airport services No
- Airport lounge access No
- Concierge service No
- Balance protection(Optional) No
- Purchase Security & Extended Protection Insurance Yes
- Flight delay insurance,Baggage Insurance No
- Vehicle rental insurance No
- Travel accident insurance No
- Travel medical insurance No
- Annual Fee: $0
- Additional Card Fee: $0
- Purchases Interest Rate: 20.99%
- Cash Advance Interest Rate: 22.49%
- You're a Canadian resident
- You've reached the age of majority in your province or territory
Contribute to the Quebec Breast Cancer Foundation.
The only card with rewards that allows you to support the Foundation.
Get 10% off gift cards
10% discount when you buy gift cards at yourallure.ca. Gift cards can be used at select fashion retailers and wellness centres.
Double the manufacturer's warranty
Get items repaired or replaced for up to twice as long.Pay with your card to extend up to 2 times the manufacturer's warranty.
Get 90-day purchase protection
Shop with peace of mind ,most purchases made with your card are protected against loss,theft and damage up to 90 days after purchase.
National Bank Allure MasterCard® Review
National Bank partners with the Quebec Breast Cancer Foundation to bring their customers the Allure Mastercard. Cardholders have the opportunity to give back and earn cash back while spending. Check out the numerous other features below.
Key Features and Benefits
- Support the Quebec Breast Cancer Foundation
- Earn cash back rewards while spending
- No annual fee and standard interest rates
- Gift card discounts available with fashion and wellness partners
- Purchase protection, fraud protection and extended warranty coverage included
- For every $10 you spend, National Bank donates $0.10 to the Quebec Breast Cancer Foundation
- Earn 1 point for every $2 spent on the card, 1,000 points are equal to $10 cashback
- You can redeem your points for a donation to the Quebec Breast Cancer Foundation
- National Bank is rated as one of the best banks for customer service support
- Cash back rewards are automatically applied for statement credits
TakeawayThe Allure Mastercard is a great way to give back to a great cause while you spend and earn cash rewards. However, we all have our ways of giving back, you may want to explore other rewards programs and credit cards if breast cancer isn’t a cause you’re passionate about.
Legal notes :
®Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated. Authorized user: National Bank
The cashback is based on a point-accumulation system. You get 1 point for every $2 you spend using your Allure Mastercard® credit card, providing your account is in good standing. Once a year, in January, you will receive a $10 cashback for every 1,000 points earned. The cashback will be paid as a credit applied to your account and cannot be paid in cash. Your account is considered to be in good standing when you fulfill the obligations under your cardholder agreement (e.g., make the minimum payment by the due date). Interest charges, annual fees, balance transfers, cash advances, service charges, insurance premiums, promotional Mastercard cheques and refunded purchases are not eligible for rewards points. For details, see the Terms and conditions [PDF].
Grace period: No interest will be charged on purchases made during the month, provided the client pays the balance in full within twenty-one (21) days of the statement date. This grace period does not apply to cash advances or balance transfers. Minimum payment: If your account balance is lower than $10, you must pay the entire balance. If you reside in the province of Quebec, your minimum payment will correspond to 5% of the credit card account balance plus any overdue payment or $10, whichever amount is higher. If you reside outside of Quebec, your minimum payment represents 2.5% of the credit card account balance plus any overdue payment or$10, whichever amount is higher. Account statement: A statement is sent monthly.
Example of credit charges over a 30-day period
Annual interest rate
*Variable interest rate in effect on September 1, 2021
Balance transfer and cash advance are subject to credit approval by National Bank. Each balance transfer must be at least $250.
Purchase protection applies provided the purchases or expenses are charged to the National Bank Allure Mastercard® credit card account. Certain conditions and restrictions apply. For more information, please consult the insurance certificate for your credit card.
Extended warranty coverage applies to most new articles purchased with the card, in Canada or abroad, provided the manufacturer's warranty is valid in Canada. Certain conditions and restrictions apply. For more information, please consult the guarantee certificate for your credit card.
National Bank donates $0.10 for every $10 charged to an Allure Mastercard® credit card account over a 12-month period to the Quebec Breast Cancer Foundation. The annual donation is capped at $750,000.