Scotia Momentum Mastercard Credit Card review
•7.99% introductory interest rate on purchases for the first 6 months (19.99% after that)
• Cash back on everyday spending with no annual fee
• 1% cash back on eligible gas station, grocery store and drug store purchases and recurring bill payments
• 0.5% cash back on all other eligible everyday purchases
• Rates, fees and other information are effective as of August 1, 2019. Subject to change.
Make everyday purchases quickly and safely with just a tap of your contactless-enabled Mastercard or device
Save on Car rentals
As a Scotia Momentum Mastercard Cardholder, you can save up to 25% off base rates at participating AVIS locations and at participating Budget locations in Canada and the U.S. when you pay with your Scotia Momentum Mastercard Credit Card.
As a Scotia Momentum Mastercard Credit Card cardholder, your card gives you access to handpicked experiences from Mastercard in cities around the world.
Mastercard is the only credit card accepted at Costco warehouses in Canada.
The Scotia Momentum® Mastercard® * Credit Card is a standard card that gives you a 19.99% interest rate on purchases and 22.99% on cash advances. It comes with no annual fee and gives you back 1% on all purchases.
However, what sets this product apart from the market is the 7.99% introductory interest rate for 6 months. If you apply for this card by July 1, 2020, you'll get one of the best interest rate possible, without paying a penny. This is simply marvellous, especially if you need extra money until you find a job.
This card, despite being without any cost, gives you some great perks and benefits. Here are some of them below:
- Gain access to handpicked Mastercard experiences in Canada
- Get a free supplementary card for your spouse, friend or family members
- Enjoy 24-hour access to the Mastercard Global Services
- Be able to purchase from Costco wholesale
- Save up to 25% on car rentals
- Zero liability protection: you'll not be held responsible for unauthorized purchases made with your card
- Get optional protection in the event of hospitalization, disability, loss of employment or death