Great reasons to get this card for your everyday business purchases
Earn 5% in GM Earnings on the first $10,000 spent annually,and 2% on all other everyday business purchases
$1in GM Earnings =$1towards your purchase or lease of a new Chevrolet, Buick, GMC, or Cadillac
Earnings do not expire as along as you are a cardholder
No earning or redemption caps
- Priority airport services No
- Airport lounge access No
- Concierge service No
- Balance protection(Optional) No
- Purchase Security & Extended Protection Insurance Yes
- Flight delay insurance,Baggage Insurance No
- Vehicule rental insurance No
- Travel accident insurance No
- Travel medical insurance No
- Annual Fee: $79
- Additional Card Fee: $29
- Purchases Interest Rate: 19.99%
- Cash Advance Interest Rate: 22.99%
- You're a Canadian resident
- You've reached the age of majority in your province or territory
As a Scotiabank GM Visa Business Cardholder, you can save up to 25% off base rates at participating AVIS locations and at participating Budget locations in Canada and the U.S. when you pay with your Scotiabank GM Visa Business Card.
Manage Visa Business card expenses more efficiently with the Visa Business Reporting service, a web-based subscription service from Visa that allows you to track expenses on your business Scotiabank Visa credit card account and helps you stay on budget.
With the GM Business Choice program, you'll have access to options that help offset the cost of getting your new Chevrolet or GMC vehicle work-ready.
Turn business purchases into business savings with Visa SavingsEdge. It's free to join.
Here are additional advantages that a small business credit card can offer your business to help it grow and be profitable.
Manage business expenses
Earn rewards for your business spend
Build credit for your business
Simplicity of recordkeeping and reporting, especially around tax time
Maintain control over spending