Great reasons to get this card for your U.S. dollar purchases
The convenience and flexibility of paying in U.S dollars
- No U.S dollar foreign currency conversion fee
- Free Supplementary Cards
- Visa Checkout - Now you can checkout online easier with Visa Checkout
- Eligible for Apple Pay & Android Pay
- Priority airport services No
- Airport lounge access No
- Concierge service No
- Balance protection(Optional) No
- Purchase Security & Extended Protection Insurance Yes
- Flight delay insurance,Baggage Insurance No
- Vehicule rental insurance No
- Travel accident insurance No
- Travel medical insurance No
- Annual Fee: $35
- Additional Card Fee: $0
- Purchases Interest Rate: 19.99%
- Cash Advance Interest Rate: 22.99%
- You're a Canadian resident
- You've reached the age of majority in your province or territory
Purchase Security and Extended Warranty
Now you can enjoy the freedom to make U.S. dollar purchases in U.S. funds without the worry of currency conversion fees or exchange rate fluctuations.
Save with discounts of up to 20% at participating AVIS car rental locations worldwide.
Scotia Credit Card Protection (optional)
With one simple application, you can have financial protection from a range of life events: Disability, Job Loss, Strike or Lockout, Critical Illness or loss of Life
You are liable for all charges incurred on your account with any supplementary card issued in connection with the account. When you request Scotiabank to issue a supplementary card, we will also issue renewal and replacement cards for such supplementary card, unless the card is cancelled by you or Scotiabank. A Supplementary Cardholder's signature on or use or retention of the supplementary card issued in his or her name shall evidence your receipt of the agreements relating to the account and your acceptance of their terms.
Not including cash advances and balance transfers. Provided that you pay your balance in full by the payment due date.
Registered trademarks of The Bank of Nova Scotia
Trademark of Visa International Service Association and used under license.
For all insurance coverages, certain limitations, restrictions and exclusions apply. You will receive Certificates of Insurance, which contain a full description of coverage, when you're approved for the card. Please read them carefully. All claims for insurance indemnities must be forwarded to the insurers. The Bank of Nova Scotia is not the insurer.
Not insured by the Canada Deposit Insurance Corporation (CDIC).