Low annual fee (no fee for students and RBC Signature No Limit Banking clients) Earn rewards like a premium card Great insurance benefits including car rental, purchase security and extended warranty
- Get the 1st year annual fee waived and 3,500 welcome RBC Rewards points upon approval. Offer Expires: November 1, 2021
- Low annual fee (no fee for students and RBC Signature No Limit Banking clients)
- Earn rewards like a premium card
- Great insurance benefits—including car rental, purchase security and extended warranty
- Priority airport services No
- Airport lounge access No
- Concierge service No
- Balance protection(Optional) Yes
- Purchase Security & Extended Protection Insurance Yes
- Flight delay insurance,Baggage Insurance No
- Vehicle rental insurance No
- Travel accident insurance No
- Travel medical insurance No
- Annual Fee: $39
- Additional Card Fee: $0
- Purchases Interest Rate: 19.99%
- Cash Advance Interest Rate: 22.99%
- You're a Canadian resident
- You've reached the age of majority in your province or territory
Earn like you've got a premium rewards card
Earn 1 RBC Rewards point for every $1 you spend on qualifying purchases, plus earn bonus points through purchases at selected retailers using your RBC Rewards credit card.
Loads of rewards choices
Redeem your points for gift cards, merchandise, travel rewards, and RBC Financial Rewards vouchers. Rewards start as low as 2,500 points!5
Easy to book travel
Use their online tool to book travel instantly
Save and Earn Faster with RBC Offers
Load personalized offers for great brands before you shop to get cash savings or to earn bonus points faster.
Convert your points
Eligible RBC Rewards members can convert points to other loyalty programs including WestJet dollars and Hudson’s Bay Rewards points.
Payback with points
Use your RBC Rewards points toward your credit card balance.
A step up from the RBC Rewards+ Visa, the Signature RBC Rewards Visa card earns you a straight 1 RBC Reward point per $1 spent on all purchases. The insurance package includes travel accident, auto rental collision/loss damage waiver, purchase security, and extended warranty. These extra perks come with an annual fee of $39.
- A student credit card is a good way to build your credit history and learn good credit habits.
- A credit card can build your credit rating as a student which will help you qualify for other lending product after graduation.
- You can financially prepare for university and beyond with a credit card specifically designed to meet your student needs.
- Use your credit card responsibility and always charge what you can afford to pay.
- Search, compare and choose a credit card that suits your budget, lifestyle and financial needs.