TD Business Cash Back Visa Card Review
- No annual fee.
- Earn 2% in Cash Back Dollars on eligible Office Supply Purchases and Gas Purchases.
- Earn 2% in Cash Back Dollars on regularly recurring bill payments set up on your Account.
- Earn 0.5% in Cash Back Dollars on all other Purchases made with your card.
- Your Cash Back Dollars never expire as long as your account is open and in good standing.
- Shop knowing you have coverage for most of your eligible new purchases with Purchase Security and Extended Warranty Protection.
- Get access to the Card Management Tool: An easy way to access online reporting, review your business expenses, manage your existing credit limits and apply spend controls.
- Your Cash Back Dollars are credited back to your business account as an automatic statement credit on an annual basis.
- Priority airport services No
- Airport lounge access No
- Concierge service No
- Balance protection(Optional) No
- Purchase Security & Extended Protection Insurance Yes
- Flight delay insurance,Baggage Insurance No
- Vehicle rental insurance No
- Travel accident insurance No
- Travel medical insurance No
- Annual Fee: $0
- Additional Card Fee: $0
- Purchases Interest Rate: 19.99%
- Cash Advance Interest Rate: 22.99%
- You're a Canadian resident
- You've reached the age of majority in your province or territory
Save with Avis Rent A Car and Budget Rent A Car.
Use your TD Credit Card to save a minimum of 10% of the lowest available base rates in Canada and the U.S., and a minimum of 5% of the lowest available base rates internationally, on qualifying car rentals at participating Avis and Budget locations.
With no annual fee and a cash back program, the TD Business Cash Back Visa Card delivers benefits to where business owners want to see it most, within their business. Eligible office supply and gas purchases, as well as recurring bill payments registered to the card, will earn 2% cash back. All other purchases will earn 0.5% cash back. Cash Back Dollars are automatically credited to the business account as a statement credit on an annual basis.
Cardholders will be enrolled in the Visa SavingsEdge program which provides discounts of up to 25% on qualified business purchases. Additionally, members will have access to the TD Card Management Tool which allows them to track expenses, redistribute credit amongst cardholders and apply spend controls. This easy-to-use tool is a great way for small business owners to get a snapshot of their expenditures and to keep up to date with employee spending. Cardholders receive discounts for car rentals at Avis Rent A Car and Budget Rent A Car.