- You will edit, proofread, and re-write content on various personal finance topics for our website to make it outstanding.
- Editing copy so that it is clear and creative.
- Rewriting content for clarity and consistency.
- Demystify jargon and make content educational and interesting.
- Stay abreast of personal finance news and trends to inform our editorial priorities.
- Balance accuracy and speed and be fully accountable for your work.
- Bachelor's degree in Journalism, Communications, English or other relevant fields (Or equivalent experience)
- You’re comfortable turning complicated topics into simple terms and content the average reader would understand quickly.
- You’re a creative thinker with excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills.
- Exceptional verbal and written English communication skills with a mastery of grammar and syntax
- Strong attention to detail is a must.
- You've strong time management skills and can juggle multiple priorities within a fast-paced environment to complete projects accurately and on time.
- Able to work independently and as a team player
- Interest in personal finance (credit cards, loans, mortgages, credit scores, etc.)
- Some knowledge of search engine optimization (SEO) best practices.
- Experience with Content Management Systems and processes an asset.
My Rate Compass is a personal finance portal dedicated to financial fitness and wellness. We help Canadian consumers evaluate and understand their options to make informed decisions when choosing financial products and services.
My Rate Compass is a one-stop shop for selecting the best financial products.
We offer objective and valuable information to help you search, compare, and choose credit cards, loans, mortgages, bank accounts, and insurances. We analyze hundreds of products with our comparison engines, assess the features and benefits with an unbiased lens to create clarity and help our readers choose the best option that suit their needs.
We are a financial technology company that aims to provide clarity to consumers with the best personal financial planning advice online.
- Location Canada - Remote
- Category Editorial
- Department Marketing
- Employment Type Full-time, Part-time