- 1.75% at Shell
- 1.5% on eligible gas station, office supplies purchases and on recurring cell phone/internet billings
- 0.75% on all other card purchases
- Earn 1 AIR MILES Reward Mile on every $10 in credit card purchases
- Priority airport services No
- Airport lounge access No
- Concierge service No
- Balance protection(Optional) No
- Purchase Security & Extended Protection Insurance Yes
- Flight delay insurance,Baggage Insurance No
- Vehicule rental insurance Yes
- Travel accident insurance Yes
- Travel medical insurance Yes
- Annual Fee: $120
- Additional Card Fee: $0
- Purchases Interest Rate: 19.99%
- Cash Advance Interest Rate: 22.99%
- You're a Canadian resident
- You've reached the age of majority in your province or territory
Optional Employee Cards - empower employees with delegated purchasing authority
Now you can use your BMO Business Mastercard at Costco locations across Canada
Our Liability Waiver Program protects your business against employee card abuse.
Plus, enjoy Extended warranty and Purchase Protection
The BMO Air Miles Business Mastercard is conjoined with the Air Miles rewards program, as the name implies. Cardholders can earn Air Miles rewards while they spend within their business. The current earning rate is 1 Air Mile Reward Mile on every $10 spent. When cardholders spend at Shell, they earn 1.25 times the Miles. This card is an excellent option for businesses that operate with vehicles that require frequent gas refills.
The annual fee of this credit card is $120, but the charge will be waived in the first year of ownership. Another sign up perk is the 3,000 Air Miles bonus offer. When you make your first purchase with the credit card, you’ll earn 1,000 Air Miles. The remaining 2,000 Air Miles bonus is earned if you spend $5,000 within the first three months of ownership. These sign up bonuses are currently being offered until October 31, 2020.
The other perks of this credit card include travel protection, extended warranty, purchase protection and optional employee cards. These benefits can enhance your business operations and provide additional assurance for some of the purchases your business incurs.