BMO eclipse Visa Infinite Card Review
Get up to
5xfive times the points
For every $1 spent on groceries, dining in and out, gas and transit. deserve it.
On all purchases when you add an authorized user to your account.
To use however you want.
- Priority airport services No
- Airport lounge access No
- Concierge service Yes
- Balance protection(Optional) No
- Purchase Security & Extended Protection Insurance Yes
- Flight delay insurance,Baggage Insurance Yes
- Vehicle rental insurance Yes
- Travel accident insurance Yes
- Travel medical insurance Yes
- Annual Fee: $120
- Additional Card Fee: $50
- Purchases Interest Rate: 20.99%
- Cash Advance Interest Rate: 23.99%
- You're a Canadian resident
- You've reached the age of majority in your province or territory
Annual fee waived for the first year
Annual $50 lifestyle credit
BMO Eclipse Visa Infinite Card
- Annual fee: $120
- Annual interest rate: 20,99% on purchases, 23.99% on cash advances (21.99% for Quebec residents)
The BMO Eclipse Visa Infinite Card features comprehensive benefits, including concierge services, generous rewards points, and mobile device insurance. Cardholders are also provided with extensive travel insurance that includes out-of-province/country emergency medical benefits and car rental collision insurance. Security features of the Eclipse Visa Infinite card include alerts, Visa Zero Liability, and Visa Secure.
Features and Benefits of the BMO Eclipse Visa Infinite Card
- 5x rewards points on all grocery, dining, gas, and transit purchases, 10x more points with an additional authorized user
- One point for every $1 spent on all other purchases
- $50 annual lifestyle credit
- Visa Infinite benefits include concierge access and access to the Visa Infinite Luxury Hotel Collection
Pros and Cons of the SimplyCash Preferred Card
The BMO Eclipse Visa Infinite Card offers extensive rewards for cardholders that can be converted to credit and spent directly on purchases that are made with the card. Because additional points can be earned by purchasing essentials, this card is an excellent choice for individuals who need access to credit for everyday purchases. While the rewards are big for this card, the interest rates for purchases and cash advances are a bit higher than standard. Individuals also need a minimum of $60,000 in individual income or $100,000 in household income to qualify for this card.