BMO eclipse Visa Infinite Card Review
You deserve to be rewarded! Get up to 60,000 points and the $120 annual fee waived in the first year.
5xfive times the points
For every $1 spent on groceries, dining in and out, gas and transit.You deserve it.
Earn 10% more points
On all purchases when you add an authorized user to your account.68 Lucky you (and them!)
Get a $50 annual lifestyle credit
To use however you want. Go on, celebrate yourself!
- Get access to the Visa Infinite Luxury Hotel Collection and enjoy seven exclusive benefits (like complimentary breakfast).
- Make dining even finer with the Visa Infinite Dining Series.
- Connect to the Visa Infinite Concierge - it’s like having a personal assistant on call!
- Get the Visa Infinite Troon Golf Benefit and enjoy discounts at 95 resorts and courses around the world.
- Priority airport services No
- Airport lounge access No
- Concierge service Yes
- Balance protection(Optional) No
- Purchase Security & Extended Protection Insurance Yes
- Flight delay insurance,Baggage Insurance Yes
- Vehicle rental insurance Yes
- Travel accident insurance Yes
- Travel medical insurance Yes
- Annual Fee: $120
- Additional Card Fee: $50
- Purchases Interest Rate: 20.99%
- Cash Advance Interest Rate: 23.99%
- You're a Canadian resident
- You've reached the age of majority in your province or territory
Mobile Device Insurance
Enjoy peace of mind with Mobile Device Insurance, which provides coverage of up to $1,000 in the event your mobile device is lost, stolen or accidentally damaged.
Purchase Security and Extended Warranty Insurance
Shop confidently with Purchase Security Insurance which provides up to 90 days of coverage against theft or damage of covered items from date of purchase and Extended Warranty Insurance, which doubles the original manufacturer’s warranty to a maximum of 1 additional year.
Travel worry-free with Out-of-Province/Country Emergency Medical Insurance, Common Carrier Insurance and Car Rental Collision/Loss Damage Insurance.
BMO Eclipse Visa Infinite Card
- Annual fee: $120
- Annual interest rate: 20,99% on purchases, 23.99% on cash advances (21.99% for Quebec residents)
The BMO Eclipse Visa Infinite Card features comprehensive benefits, including concierge services, generous rewards points, and mobile device insurance. Cardholders are also provided with extensive travel insurance that includes out-of-province/country emergency medical benefits and car rental collision insurance. Security features of the Eclipse Visa Infinite card include alerts, Visa Zero Liability, and Visa Secure.
Features and Benefits of the BMO Eclipse Visa Infinite Card
- 5x rewards points on all grocery, dining, gas, and transit purchases, 10x more points with an additional authorized user
- One point for every $1 spent on all other purchases
- $50 annual lifestyle credit
- Visa Infinite benefits include concierge access and access to the Visa Infinite Luxury Hotel Collection
Pros and Cons of the SimplyCash Preferred Card
The BMO Eclipse Visa Infinite Card offers extensive rewards for cardholders that can be converted to credit and spent directly on purchases that are made with the card. Because additional points can be earned by purchasing essentials, this card is an excellent choice for individuals who need access to credit for everyday purchases. While the rewards are big for this card, the interest rates for purchases and cash advances are a bit higher than standard. Individuals also need a minimum of $60,000 in individual income or $100,000 in household income to qualify for this card.