Earn Rewards with Every Purchase You Make. Redeem for Cash Back, Travel, Gift Cards and More.Make your transaction in U.S. dollar and avoid daily currency fluctuations
Earn 1 RBC Rewards point for every $1 spent on your card
Redeem your RBC Rewards points for cash back( 1%)
No annual fee
Our experts have compiled a list of the best cards in Canada in each major category, from cash back and low rate to balance transfers and more. Explore our top picks and find the best credit card for you.
- Priority airport services No
- Airport lounge access No
- Concierge service No
- Balance protection(Optional) No
- Purchase Security & Extended Protection Insurance Yes
- Flight delay insurance,Baggage Insurance Yes
- Vehicle rental insurance Yes
- Travel accident insurance Yes
- Travel medical insurance Yes
- Annual Fee: $0
- Additional Card Fee: $0
- Purchases Interest Rate: 19.99%
- Cash Advance Interest Rate: 22.99%
- You're a Canadian resident
- You've reached the age of majority in your province or territory
Use Your Card. Earn Points. Get Free Stuff
Every time you make a purchase with your card, you automatically earn RBC Rewards point that you can redeem for travel, cash back, gift cards, merchandise and more.
Pool and Transfer Points
Get the rewards you want faster by pooling points with friends and family. You can also transfer them to your Canadian RBC Royal Bank account
Redeem points for gift cards at some of your favorite spots like Amazon, Best Buy, Publix, Panera and Starbucks. You can also redeem for the latest gadgets from today's hottest brands.
A U.S. dollar Visa card for the frequent traveller/shopper. Avoid exchange rates while earning 1 RBC Rewards point for every $1 spent. The points are flexible, but cash back is the simplest redemption option (1 point = $0.01). This no-annual fee card also comes with a travel insurance package, auto rental collision damage waiver, mobile phone insurance, and purchase security. Right now there’s a 0% introductory APR offer for the first 6 months.