Simplii Financial™ Cash Back Visa* Card Review 2023
Welcome Bonus 10% bonus cash back at eligible restaurants and bars up to $500 spend (first four months)*
- Earn 4% cash back on eligible restaurant, bar and coffee shop purchases, up to $5,000 per year- after that 0.5% unlimited.
- Earn 1.5% cash back on eligible gas, groceries, drugstore purchases and pre-authorized payments, up to $15,000 per year - after that 0.5% unlimited.
- Earn 0.5% cash back on all other credit card purchases with no limit on how much you earn.
- Dine at restaurants, fill your gas tank, buy groceries — there's no limit to the total cash back you can earn.
- A great cash back no-fee card for restaurants and food delivery
No annual fee
- Priority airport services No
- Airport lounge access No
- Concierge service No
- Balance protection(Optional) Yes
- Purchase Security & Extended Protection Insurance Yes
- Flight delay insurance,Baggage Insurance No
- Vehicle rental insurance No
- Travel accident insurance No
- Travel medical insurance Yes
- Annual Fee: $0
- Additional Card Fee: $0
- Purchases Interest Rate: 19.99%
- Cash Advance Interest Rate: 22.99%
- You're a Canadian resident
- You've reached the age of majority in your province or territory
Pay with your phone
Add your credit card to your mobile wallet and pay with Apple Pay, Google Pay™ or Samsung Pay®.
Helps you pay your credit card in times of need, like involuntary job loss, disability, critical illness or if you were to pass away.
Enjoy your trip more knowing you have insurance protection in the event of an emergency.
If you love to get a lot of cash back on your purchases and you want to see those dollars pouring in, then you'll simply love the Simplii Financial® Cash Back Visa* Card. This "simple" cash back card offers some of the best rewards on the Canadian market, giving you cash back of up to 10%.
This amazing card comes with no annual fee and allows you to add up to 3 additional cardholders. It offers you a wide range of rewards, including unlimited cash back, payment app integration, extended protection insurance, purchase security, and extras.
In terms of cash back, you'll earn 4% on eligible restaurants and coffee shops, 1.5% on groceries, pre-authorized payments, gas & drugstore purchases, and 0.5% on all other credit card purchases. You can quickly calculate your cash back with the tool on their website.
Optionally, you can add CIBC payment protector insurance and emergency travel medical insurance. To become eligible for this card, all you need to have is a minimum of $15k household income.