University of Windsor
1,000 bonus points
This card is no longer offered by the provider
Give back, get back - it's simple.
Each time you make an eligible purchase MBNA contributes a portion of funds to your school and/or it's alumni association to support alumni and/or student initiatives. With those same eligible purchases you'll earn points for great rewards.
Welcome Bonus:1,000 bonus points after your first eligible purchase
- Priority airport services No
- Airport lounge access No
- Concierge service No
- Balance protection(Optional) No
- Purchase Security & Extended Protection Insurance NO
- Flight delay insurance,Baggage Insurance No
- Vehicule rental insurance No
- Travel accident insurance No
- Travel medical insurance No
Fees and Eligibility
- Annual Fee: $0
- Additional Card Fee: $0
- Purchases Interest Rate: 19.99%
- Cash Advance Interest Rate: 24.99%
- You're a Canadian resident
- You've reached the age of majority in your province or territory
Recommended Credit Score:
Rating Methodology: My Rate Compass's ratings are determined by our editorial team. Our editors rate credit cards objectively based on the benefits and features the credit card offers, interest rates, the fees, and how a credit card compares with other cards in its category. Credit card rating methodology
Editorial Guidelines: Learn more about our editorial guidelines here.
Pros and Cons
- Low introductory interest rates: Save on interest with a low promotional annual interest rate of 1.99% on balance transfers for the first 10 full months
- No annual fee
- Reward program: MBNA Rewards,earn reward points when you spend.
Redeem points for cash back, travel, brand-name merchandise, gift cards from top retailers, or choose to make a charitable donation
You can make giving back to your university a part of your daily routine. This Credit Card is an easy way to support your university Alumni Association, which assists in alumni and student programs.
- A student credit card is a good way to build your credit history and learn good credit habits.
- A credit card can build your credit rating as a student which will help you qualify for other lending product after graduation.
- You can financially prepare for university and beyond with a credit card specifically designed to meet your student needs.
- Use your credit card responsibility and always charge what you can afford to pay.
- Search, compare and choose a credit card that suits your budget, lifestyle and financial needs.