WELCOME BONUS OFFER
Marriott Bonvoy™ Business American Express® Card
Earn 50,000 welcome bonus Marriott Bonvoy® points
- Earn 50,000 Welcome Bonus Marriott Bonvoy® points after you charge $1,500 in purchases to your Card in your first three months of Cardmembership.
Earn Marriott Bonvoy points that you can redeem in a variety of ways.
- Earn 5 points for every $1 in Card purchases at participating Marriott Bonvoy hotels.
- Earn 3 points for every $1 spent on eligible gas, dining and travel
- Earn 2 points for every $1 spent on everything else
- Redeem points for free nights with no blackout dates at over 7,000 of some of the world's most extraordinary hotels and resorts around the globe. Use your points for flights on some of the world's leading airlines
Make the most out of a full suite of business management tools that give you more control over your business - anytime and anywhere.
- Leverage your cash flow with the option of carrying a balance or paying in full each month
- Control employee expenses plus track and accumulate points on your account with Supplementary Cards, so you have an opportunity to maximize the points you earn.
Experience the exclusive benefits of the Marriott Bonvoy® Business American Express®* Card.
- Receive an Annual Free Night Award automatically each year after your anniversary
- Receive 15 Elite Night Credits each calendar year with your Marriott Bonvoy Business American Express Card. These can be used towards attaining the next level of Elite status in the Marriott Bonvoy program
- Upgrade to Gold Elite status after you charge $30,000 in net purchases to your Card each year, or when you combine 10 qualifying paid nights within one calendar year with the 15 Elite Night Credits from your card.
American Express is not responsible for maintaining or monitoring the accuracy of information on this website. For full details and current product information click the Apply now link. Conditions apply
- Priority airport services No
- Airport lounge access No
- Concierge service No
- Balance protection(Optional) No
- Purchase Security & Extended Protection Insurance Yes
- Flight delay insurance,Baggage Insurance Yes
- Vehicle rental insurance Yes
- Travel accident insurance Yes
- Travel medical insurance Yes
- Annual Fee: $150
- Additional Card Fee: $50
- Purchases Interest Rate: 19.99%
- Cash Advance Interest Rate: 21.99%
- You're a Canadian resident
- You've reached the age of majority in your province or territory
ANNUAL FREE NIGHT AWARD
UPGRADE YOUR MARRIOTT BONVOY MEMBERSHIP
Receive 15 Elite Night Credits each calendar year with your Marriott Bonvoy Business American Express Card. These can be used towards attaining the next level of Elite status in the Marriott Bonvoy program.5
As the name implies, the rewards from this credit card come from the Marriott Bonvoy loyalty program. Card holders earn six points per dollar when they spend at Marriott hotels and four points per dollar when they spend at restaurants, gas stations, telephone services and shipping in the United States. All other purchases earn two points per dollar spent. As you can tell, Marriott Bonvoy card holders tend to incur a lot of travel expenses, especially in the US.
Card holders have the opportunity to earn a Welcome Bonus of 50,000 Marriott Bonvoy® points after you charge $1,500 in purchases to your Card in your first three months of Cardmembership.
Other perks of this credit card include a free night at one of Marriott’s hotels every year, another free hotel stay when $60,000 or more is spent on the card in a year and automatic silver elite status with a fast track opportunity to gold status. All of these benefits come with a modest annual fee of $150.
Points can be redeemed on any Marriott hotels. The fact that you can only redeem points with one hotel chain might seem limiting, but it definitely is not! Marriott has a gigantic selection of hotels that you to choose from, no matter what the nature of your trip is, you’ll find something you like. Some hotels cost more points than others, but if you want a more luxurious trip, it’s worth the splurge. During your stay at the hotel, the automatic silver elite status will give you a late checkout option, 10% bonus points based on what you spend and free wi-fi.
Last but not least, this credit card also isn’t a charge card which means you can carry the outstanding balance from month to month without serious repercussions.
Overall, the Marriott Bonvoy Business card is a fantastic choice if you’re looking to earn and redeem points towards hotel costs within your business. The points earning opportunities and other benefits are superb, particularly when you consider the relatively low annual fee of $150.
* Subject to approval. The preferred rate for purchases is 19.99% and funds advances is 21.99%. If you have Missed Payments, the applicable rates for your account will be 23.99% and/or 26.99%. See the information box included with the application for the definition of Missed Payment and which rates apply to charges on your account and other details. Maximum of 99 Supplementary Cards. Supplementary Card applicant must be the age of majority. Supplementary Cards have an annual fee of $50 each.
†All insurance coverage is subject to the terms and conditions of the respective master policies. Certain limitations, exclusions and restrictions apply. Please read your Certificates of Insurance carefully. If you are a Quebec resident, please read your Insurance Summary and Fact Sheet.