How to get a credit card at Scotiabank?
The best way to get a Scotiabank credit card is to either apply online or at branch. The first step would be to review the credit card options available and choose one that meet your needs. You can review our article on the top Scotiabank credit card by category
If you visit the branch, please bring the following items with your completed application.
- Last 3 months pay slips or job letter
- If self-employed, 6 months of bank statements, receipts or invoices, and last 2 years of tax returns and financial statements (if available)
- Two of the following pieces of identification: passport, driver’s license, or ID card
- Two of the following utility bills: telephone (excluding mobile phone bills), electricity.
- Confirmation of existing loans, credit card debt, disclosed assets and savings
Other Scotiabank Credit Card FAQs
What is the best Scotiabank credit card?
Can you go over your credit card limit Scotiabank?
What is minimum payment due in credit card scotiabank?