Applying for a Scotiabank Credit Card?
A Scotiabank credit card application can be completed either online or at the branch.
The first step would be to review the credit card options available and choose one that meets your needs.You can review our article on the top Scotiabank credit card by category.
If you visit the branch, please bring the following items with your completed application:
- Last 3 months pay slips or job letter
- If self-employed, 6 months of bank statements, receipts or invoices, and last 2 years of tax returns and financial statements (if available)
- Two of the following pieces of identification: passport, driver’s license, or ID card
- Two of the following utility bills: telephone (excluding mobile phone bills), electricity.
- Confirmation of existing loans, credit card debt, disclosed assets and savings