Expedia for TD: What You Need to Know
When TD introduced the Expedia for TD program, travel enthusiasts across Canada couldn’t believe the amazing deals they were accessing! Today, Expedia for TD is known to be one of the greatest travel based credit card programs in Canada. Whether you’re already a part of Expedia for TD or are looking to join, you can find everything you need to know below.
Expedia for TD Price Match Policy
Does Expedia for TD Price Match?
Expedia for TD’s price matching policy allows for price matching, but only for hotels and hotel-flight packages. For any other travel bookings, there’s no guarantee for the lowest price.
Expedia for TD has incorporated the below checklist for their customers looking to price match. Customers must answer ‘yes’ to all of the following questions otherwise they won’t qualify for price matching. Here’s the list of questions:
- If you’re price matching a hotel, is your check-in time 48 hours away or longer?
- If you’re price matching a travel package, did you book in the last 24 hours?
- Are the travel dates the same?
- Do the airline’s cabin class, cancellation policy and booking code match the flight component of your booking?
- Does the hotel’s rate, cancellation policy and room type match the hotel component of your booking?
- Do the details of each component of the completely paid flight-hotel package match?
If you answered ‘yes’ to all of the above questions, you’ll be eligible for a refund of the price difference. For packages, you can claim a price match using prices from multiple websites so long as you meet the question criteria.
Even though the price matching policy doesn’t cover every travel product, your hotel and flights are usually the biggest component of your vacation. Take the discounts you can get!
Our experts have compiled a list of the best cards in Canada in each major category, from cash back and low rate to balance transfers and more. Explore our top picks and find the best credit card for you.