Scotia Momentum Visa Infinite Card Review
Great reasons to get this card for your everyday purchases
SPECIAL OFFER: Earn 10% cash back on all purchases for the first 3 months (up to $2,000 in total purchases). No annual fee in the first year, including on supplementary cards. Offer ends April 30,2023
No annual fee in the first year, including on supplementary cards.1 Get a 0% introductory interest rate on balance transfers for the first 6 months (20.99% on purchases/22.99% on cash advances including balance transfers after that; annual fee $120)
• 4% on eligible recurring bill payments and grocery store purchases
• 2% on eligible gas station and daily transit purchases
• 1% cash back on all other eligible everyday purchases
• Complimentary Concierge Services 24/7
• Visa Infinite Dining Series
• Visa Infinite Music Series
• Wine Country Wonders
• Luxury Hotel Privileges
• Comprehensive Travel Insurance & New Mobile Device Insurance coverage
- Priority airport services No
- Airport lounge access No
- Concierge service Yes
- Balance protection(Optional) No
- Purchase Security & Extended Protection Insurance Yes
- Flight delay insurance,Baggage Insurance Yes
- Vehicle rental insurance Yes
- Travel accident insurance Yes
- Travel medical insurance Yes
- Annual Fee: $120
- Additional Card Fee: $30
- Purchases Interest Rate: 20.99%
- Cash Advance Interest Rate: 22.99%
- You're a Canadian resident
- You've reached the age of majority in your province or territory
Visa Infinite Dining Series
Dine with some of the biggest names in the food and wine industry in a private, sophisticated setting. Savour a delicious, multi-course meal and expertly paired wines.
Visa Infinite Music Series
Get true VIP access to premier events with some of the world?s top musicians. You can attend intimate concerts, meet your favourite artists and relax in VIP lounges.
Wine Country Wonders
Show your card at over 60 wineries in British Columbia and Ontario and you can enjoy complimentary tastings, private vineyard tours and discounts on wine purchases.
Complimentary Concierge Services
Whether you need help planning your trip, restaurant reservations, or tickets to a show, our concierge is happy to assist, 24/7.
Luxury Hotel Privileges
Save with the best available rates guaranteed. Plus when you check in, you'll get an automatic room upgrade when it's available and free Wi-Fi in your room.
The Scotia Momentum Visa Infinite card was the winner of the MoneySense best cashback card with a fee in 2020 - and for good reasons! Card holders earn cash back on all purchases at varying rates. There are also other perks of card ownership including access to exclusive Scotiabank events and offers, plus ample insurance coverage.
- Special Welcome Offer. Earn 10% cash back on all purchases for the first 3 months (up to $2,000 in total purchases). No annual fee in the first year, including on supplementary cards.
- Tiered Cash Back Rates. Earn 4% cash back for every dollar spent on groceries and recurring bill payments. Earn 2% cash back for every dollar spent on gas and daily transit. Finally, earn 1% cash back for every dollar spent elsewhere.
- Additional Perks. Obtain exclusive offers from Scotiabank including concierge service, competitive hotel rates and upgrades, and access to dining and wine country programs.
- Insurance Coverage. Ample coverage comes with this credit card, such as new mobile device, trip cancellation, trip interruption, purchase protection insurance and much more.
- Annual Fee. Gain access to all of the above perks at the cost of $120 after the first year.
- To qualify for these offers make sure to open a new Scotia Momentum® Visa Infinite* credit card account by April 30, 2023.
- To earn 10% cash back, make sure to use your new card to make everyday eligible purchases and earn 10% cash back on the first $2,000 you spend in your first 3 months from account opening.
Once you qualify, we’ll credit your account in 2 instalments:
- Bonus Cash Back: The amount earned under the Cash Back Bonus Rate will be credited to your Account within 7 months from the account open date; and
- Regular Cash Back: The amount earned under your regular Cash Back Program Rate will be credited to your Account according to the regular cash back payment schedule as set out under the Program (i.e., November).
Individuals who are currently or were previously primary or secondary cardholders of a Scotiabank personal credit card in the past 2 years, including those that switch from an existing Scotiabank personal credit card, as well as employees of Scotiabank, are not eligible for these offers.
See terms and conditions below1 for full details.