The President’s Choice Financial MasterCard: All You Need to Know
The President’s Choice Financial MasterCard is a basic no-fee credit card that is ideal for families and individuals who frequent stores where President’s Choice products are sold, including Joe Fresh, Loblaws, Real Canadian Superstore, and more.
- Annual Fee: $0
- Additional Card Fee: $0
- Purchases Interest Rate:19.97%
- Cash Advance Interest Rate:22.97%
- Balance transfer rate:0.97% for 6 months
- 25 points per $1 at Shoppers Drug Mart and Pharmaprix
- 30 points per litre at Esso and Mobil gas stations
- 20 points per $1 at PC Travel
- 10 points per $1 everywhere else
- Free Purchase Assurance: In the event of theft, loss or damage
- Free Extended Warranty: Doubles the manufacturer’s regular warranty for up to an additional year
- Authorized users: Add up to four free additional cards on your account
The PC Financial Mastercard does not have a minimum individual or household income required.
If you would like to learn more about the pros and cons of this credit card, read our complete PC Financial Mastercard Review.
Our experts have compiled a list of the best cards in Canada in each major category, from cash back and low rate to balance transfers and more. Explore our top picks and find the best credit card for you.