In your first year as a new Cobalt Cardmember, you can earn 2,500 Membership Rewards® points for each monthly billing period in which you spend $500 in net purchases on your Card.
30,000 points is enough for:
This could add up to 30,000 points in a year
- $300 in statement credits redeemed towards any eligible purchases charged to your Card or
- $225 in Amex Prepaid Cards
• Earn 5x the points on eligible eats and drinks in Canada, including groceries and food delivery
• Earn 2 points for every $1 spent on eligible transit & gas purchases in Canada and eligible travel purchases. That's 2X the points on purchases that get you from point A to B
• Earn 1 point for every $1 in Card purchases everywhere else. We won't tell you where to spend, we'll just reward you on your Card purchases
• Cobalt Cardmembers receive regular Perks such as bonus reward offers and access to great events
• Access Front Of The Line® Presale & Reserved Tickets to some of your favourite concerts and theatre performances and special offers and events curated for Cardmembers with American Express® Experiences.
American Express Cobalt® Card Income Requirements
Many American Express credit cards have income range requirement to be eligible for the card however the Amex Cobalt Card doesn’t have a specific income requirement which mean that you could be approved for this credit card if you meet the requirements below:
Credit score of 670+
You must be the age of majority.
Canadian resident with a Canadian credit file.
American Express is not responsible for maintaining or monitoring the accuracy of information on this website. For full details, current product information and Terms and Conditions, click the Apply now link. Conditions Apply